- This event has passed.
The IT Crowd – Event | Thur 1st Feb 2024
February 1 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£10.00 – £30.00
Date: Thursday 1st February 2024
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
In-House IT Professionals: £10.00 + VAT
Supplier (Anyone not an In-House IT Pro): £30.00 + VAT
We’re pleased to be launching our first event of 2024 for The IT Crowd Group, that is available to all current In-House IT Professionals, from all Sectors, across London and the South. We have been hosting Networking and Social Events in Central London, since launching in Q4 2023.
We’re passionate about connecting people and recognise that there aren’t any Groups out there dedicated to the IT and Technology Community, so we have created a Brand that initially will be hosting Networking and Social Events in Central London for IT/ Tech Leaders and their Teams.
Our aim is to create a Hub that truly becomes the go to Marketplace for IT Professionals across the UK. We have a forum (LinkedIn Group) for the Community to communicate, network and build meaningful Business Relationships before, during and after our events too.
As a Networking Organisation that operates across the UK, we have a variety of events in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London for Business Owners and Leaders, with 4 Sector Groups now also available from Q4 2023.
To better connect IT Leaders and Professionals together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth as the go to Marketplace for IT Professionals across the London and the UK.
Who is going?
Dress Code: Smart Casual (Be Comfortable)
IT Professionals: These Sector based events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- CTO’s and CIO’s
- IT Directors
- Head of IT/ IT Managers
- IT Professionals
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance.
How will you benefit from participating?
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending the event:
- A Welcome Drink of Wine, a Bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink, and a Drinks Token to be used throughout the evening. (We would welcome Guests to stay and socialise further after the event at the Bar too, if you wish.)
- Pizzas and Fries throughout the evening
- Interactive Electronic Darts Competitions
- Pure networking opportunities with like-minded Decision Makers, Industry Leaders and IT Professionals from all Sectors based in or around London.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Meet with the Community from your local Region as well as access across the UK with our The IT Crowd LinkedIn Group.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you and your Company as part of the event in order to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers. This will ensure you can connect with the wider The ITC Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please note that this is a Sector Event and only those who are currently an In-House IT Professional can book an Industry Ticket. If you are a Supplier to the Industry, or not an In-House IT Professional, then you must book a Supplier Ticket, which are limited and on a first book basis. This will be checked thoroughly and you may not be eligible for a Refund if you book the incorrect ticket.
Please contact us should you have any questions, would like to Sponsor an event or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria and have booked will be able to attend:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first book, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 31st January | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
Danny Williams | Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
Hi, I am Danny Williams, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd and I will be hosting this event.
I’m also the Founder of Next Level Networking UK and the Co-Founder of The IT Crowd, so very much passionate about all things Events!
Please contact me should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn in the meantime and I look forward to sharing a few drinks with you.
Our Main Sponsor
Alex Patterson | Director – London at Active8 Managed Technologies
Active8 Managed Technologies is focused on delivering quality end-user business services, supporting the diverse needs of the modern workplace. Our three core offerings are Managed Print Services, Remote IT Services and Hosted Telephony.
Flight Club London – Bloomsbury | 55 New Oxford St, London, WC1A 1BS
A winning destination day or night, whether you’re enjoying Andrea, our fairground horse, and stained-glass windows upstairs or heading downstairs for an intimate gathering with friends around a showstopping Carousel Bar (the only one of its kind in London!).
We welcome you to join us for an evening of interactive darts.
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845