- This event has passed.
NLN UK – Hospitality Social Event – Manchester | Wed 31st Jan 2024
January 31 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm£10.00 – £30.00
Date: Wednesday 31st January 2024
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Hospitality Industry: £10.00 + VAT
Hospitality Supplier: £30.00 + VAT
We’re pleased to be launching our latest Sector Group, that is available to all current serving Hospitality Professionals across the UK. We will be hosting Networking and Social Events in Manchester City Centre and Central London initially, launching in Q1 2024.
As we work closely with a huge amount of Hospitality Venues and Professionals, hosting our events within the Sector across the UK, we wanted to combine our deep understanding of the essential factors that contribute to building a Community and we are honoured to do so for this incredible Sector as we look forward to hosting high quality events soon. 🔑
This Next Level Networking UK – Hospitality Launch Event will create community connections in the Hospitality Sector and across Manchester and the North West!
As a Networking Organisation that operates across the UK, we host events in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London for Business Owners and Leaders, with 4 Sector Groups now also available from Q4 2023.
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Manchester and the North West Region.
In addition, through connecting Hospitality Professionals we are working to build meaningful relationships and Referral Partnerships within the Sector.
Who is going?
Dress Code: Smart Casual (Comfortable)
Hospitality Professionals: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation and Sector:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Sales, Marketing and Events Professionals
- Operational Staff
Back to the City – It’s great to meet new people in person and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance as well as be referred to their Connections. We’re passionate about encouraging Business Professionals back in to the city to support the your Mental Health, the Local Economy and the Hospitality Industry.
How will you benefit from participating?
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending the event:
- A Welcome Drink of Prosecco, a Bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink, with a fully stocked Bar available throughout the evening with Low, No and Alcoholic Options.
- Pizza and Fries will be provided in between Games.
- Interactive Darts Competitions, with a Prize for the Winner of each Team!
- Pure networking opportunities with like-minded Decision Makers and Industry Leaders from within the Hospitality Sector across Manchester.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Meet with the Community from your local Region as well as access across the UK with our Hospitality UK LinkedIn Group.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you and your Venue as part of the event in order to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please note that this is a Sector Event and only those operating within the Hospitality Sector can book an Industry Ticket. If you are a Supplier to the Industry, you must book a Supplier Ticket, which are limited and on a first book basis. (Suppliers are anyone not from a Venue/ Operator). This will be checked and you may not be eligible for a Refund if you book the incorrect ticket.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria and have booked will be able to attend:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first book, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Tuesday 30th January | 4.00pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
Danny Williams | Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
Hi, I am Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd and I will be hosting this event. Please contact me should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn in the meantime and I look forward to sharing a few drinks with you.
You can also join the Hospitality UK LinkedIn Sector Group, via the Icon on the right side below.
Flight Club – Manchester | Ship Canal House, 98 King St, Manchester, M2 4WU
We’ve reinvented darts for the 21st century, developing a range of fast and exciting multi-player games built to bring people together and designed to keep you unexpectedly hooked, insatiably entertained and full of joy. Whether you’re an expert darts sniper or a total beginner, everyone has a chance to win when they play Social Darts!
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845
- Select a State or Province:
- Flight Club – Manchester
Ship Canal House, 98 King St
Manchester, M2 4WU United Kingdom