- This event has passed.
Next Level Social – Leeds | Thur 8th Feb 2024
February 8 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£15.00 – £25.00
Date: Thursday 8th February 2024
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Early Bird (EB) Ticket: £15.00 + VAT (Expires on Thur 1st Feb)
Ticket: £25.00 + VAT
After a successful Leeds Launch last year, as part of our expansion of our North East and Yorkshire Region, we’re excited to be back hosting our first Next Level Social in Leeds of 2024. These events are open to all Business Professionals, with a twist of partnering with Hospitality Venues across the City. There are plenty of Networking Events out there, but we are challenging you to socialise, build new relationships and meet with the best of Leeds and Yorkshire’s Business Community.
This is a great opportunity to meet likeminded Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together in a relaxed environment to build relationships and can even be used as Corporate Entertainment for your Clients too, all are welcome.
Who is going?
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Social in Leeds.
Dress Code: Smart Casual (Comfortable)
Business Professionals | Next Level Socials are:
- Open to All Roles and Sectors.
- Relaxed Social Events for Business Professionals to meet new people from different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships.
- Have No Guest Speakers, Business Pitches and No Pressure to talk just about Business.
- Are ideal for Team/ Community Socials or Client Entertainment, so you don’t need to organise your own.
- Great to introduce Business Professionals that are new to Networking as well as those more experienced and want something less formal.
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance. There will be no need for Business Cards, no Guest Speakers, no Sales Pitches and most importantly no Pressure.
How will you benefit from participating?
As part of our event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Professionals from a wide range of Sectors.
- Meet with the Next Level Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- A Welcome Drink of Prosecco, a Bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink, and a Drinks Token to be used throughout the evening. (We would welcome Guests to stay and socialise further after the event at the Bar too, if you wish.)
- Pizzas and Fries throughout the evening
- Interactive Electric Shuffle Board Competitions throughout the evening
- We will plant 2 Trees per person, as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Unwind after work with some social interaction and relaxed conversation!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in an Exclusive LinkedIn Group. This will ensure you can connect with others in the Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events: 0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 7th February | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
Danny Williams | Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
Hi, I am Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd and I will be hosting this event. Please contact me should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn in the meantime and I look forward to sharing a few drinks with you.
Electric Shuffle – Leeds | 123 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 5RD
Situated in the same building as it’s Sister Brand, Flight Club, Electric Shuffleboard is like nothing you’ve seen – our camera technology tracks the position of every puck, automatically keeps score, and seamlessly integrates up to 16 people on each table with four competitive games and tournaments.
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845