- This event has passed.
NLN UK – Property & Construction Event – Manchester | Tues 13th Feb 2024
February 13 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm£25.00 – £40.00
Date: Tuesday 13th February 2024
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Property or Construction Industry: £25.00 + VAT
Property or Construction Supplier: £40.00 + VAT
We’re pleased to be hosting our next event for one of our Sector Groups, that is available to all current serving Property & Construction Professionals across the UK. We will be hosting Networking and Social Events in Manchester City Centre and Central London initially this year, since successfully launching in Q4 2023.
As we work with a range of Construction businesses with Sales, Marketing and or Events Consultancy, we wanted to combine our deep understanding of the essential factors that contribute to building a Community and we are honoured to do so for these incredible Sectors as we host high quality events. 🔑
This NLN UK – Property & Construction Social Event has been developed to create community connections within these incredibly busy Sectors across Manchester and the North West!
As a Networking Organisation that operates across the UK, we have also host events in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London for Business Owners and Leaders, with 4 Sector Groups now also available from Q4 2023.
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Manchester and the North West Region.
Who is going?
Dress Code: Smart Casual (Be Comfortable)
Property & Construction Professionals: These Sector based Next Level Networking UK Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation and Sector:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Property Investors and Developers
- Property and Estate Agency Professionals
- Construction and Trades Professionals
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance.
How will you benefit from participating?
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending the event:
- A Welcome Drink of a broad selection of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Options including: Draft Beer (pint of Lager or IPA), Glass of House Wine (White or Red), Glass of House Prosecco, Alcohol Free Gin and Tonic, Non-Alcoholic Organic Elderflower Fizz or a Soft Drink.
- A second Drinks Token for the above Options and a fully stocked Private Bar (We would welcome Guests to stay and socialise further after the event at the Bar, if you wish.)
- Incredible delicious and locally sourced Food with plenty for everyone.
- Pure networking opportunities with like-minded Decision Makers and Industry Leaders from within the Property & Construction Sector across Greater Manchester.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- We will be donating £3 from each ticket, for this event, to our new Charity Partner, Greater Manchester Mayor’s Charity, to support the fight against Homelessness and Rough Sleeping through Campaigns like the A Bed Every Night Scheme!
- Meet with the Community from your local Region as well as access across the UK with our Property & Construction UK LinkedIn Group.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you and your Venue as part of the event in order to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please note that this is a Sector Event and only those operating within the Property or Construction Sector can book an Industry Ticket.
If you are a Supplier to the Industry, you must book a Supplier Ticket, which are limited and on a first book basis. Suppliers are anyone who is not directly employed in either of the Sectors, such as Professional Services, Tech, Insurance etc. This will be checked and you may not be eligible for a Refund if you book the incorrect ticket.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria and have booked will be able to attend:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first book, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Monday 12th February | 4.00pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
Danny Williams | Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
Hi, I am Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd and I will be hosting this event. Please contact me should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn in the meantime and I look forward to sharing a few drinks with you.
Open Kitchen Cafe & Bar, at the People History’s Museum | Left Bank, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3ER.
We have partnered with People’s History Museum to bring a food revolution to Manchester City Centre. Taking over the Museum’s riverside cafe and turning it into a sustainable, ethical, and delicious cafe and bar.
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845