- This event has passed.
NLN Virtual | With Frank McKenna, Founder and Chief Executive of Downtown in Business
27 November 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£15.00
Friday 27th November
Non-Members: £15 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking – Virtual Event that creates community connections across the UK!
There is a planned and structured Agenda for each event that will be emailed to Networkers once booked and 1 hour in advance of the call.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
Not an existing member? Join today via link below:
Existing Members book below using your Membership Number in the Coupon Code.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Manchester based, Host and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your Membership and by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Owners and Decision Makers.
- Meet with Members from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Create a Personal and Business Profile that is visible via our Portal and Mobile App to all Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access a dedicated Portal to better connect, communicate and refer on before and after the events.
- Upload Documents, Videos and Testimonials direct for use by others.
- Personal Introduction to share more about you and how your business adds value with all Networkers on the event.
- There are Breakout Rooms to have 1-2-1 and Group Discussions throughout the event.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn and WhatsApp Groups as well as unlimited Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members after the event. This will ensure you can connect with all, not just those who attend this particular event.
Guest Speaker Bio:
Frank McKenna is the Founder and Chief Executive of Downtown in Business. Before establishing the Downtown brand, Frank was a full time politician, serving as the leader of the North West Regional Assembly, Deputy Leader of Lancashire County Council and a Parliamentary Assistant. He was also the Chairman of economic development company Lancashire Enterprises, and at the time Insider magazine described him as ‘the most powerful politician in the North West.’ The Financial Times said he was ‘New Labour’s man in the North.’
Since entering the world of business, Frank has served on the Merseyside Entrepreneurship Commission; Liverpool Vision’s Strategic Planning board; and advisory boards on both the Lancashire and Liverpool Local Enterprise Partnership’s. From 2008-2013 he was a Non-Executive Director of a hospital trust board. He hosted a weekly radio programme focussing on business and politics for six years (2009-2016) on City Talk and he is a regular contributor to a range of media outlets including Talk Radio and LBC.
In recent months he has served on business support groups in Manchester and Liverpool to contribute to the cities post-pandemic Recovery Plans. He has also been appointed to the Mayors Racial Equality commission in Liverpool and he is a governor at the City of Liverpool College.
With an impressive list of connections in both the public and private sector, Frank is now acknowledged as one of the most influential business voices in the region. A regular public speaker, contributor to television news programmes and to business and political publications.
He spends his spare time at the gym, Goodison Park (when not locked down) and with his family.