- This event has passed.
NLN Virtual – 18th March
March 18 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£10.00
Friday 18th March 2022
Non-Members: £10.00 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking – Virtual Event that creates community connections across the UK!
There is a planned and structured Agenda for each event and you will receive the Zoom Link 1 hour in advance of the event at 9.30am.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Manchester based, Host and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Owners and Decision Makers.
- Meet with like-minded people from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Personal Introduction to share more about you and how your business adds value with all Networkers on the event.
- There are Breakout Rooms to have 1-2-1 and Group Discussions throughout the event.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you as part of the event and to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria will be able to join:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Friday 18th March | 8.30am
You will be emailed the Zoom Link at 9.30am the morning of the event.
We will start at 10.30am sharp.
We look forward to seeing you then…