- This event has passed.
NLN Event – Manchester
18 November 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm£35.00
Thursday 18th November
Non-Members: £35 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking Event that creates community connections in Manchester and across the North West!
After being founded in Manchester back in June 2019, as well as launching in Edinburgh, London and Newcastle, we are pleased to be hosting this exclusive Social Networking style of event in Manchester!
We’re excited to have partnered with Co-op Live as we showcase a preview of what will be a World leading music venue with the best Corporate Hospitality available and the largest of its kind in Europe, opening in December 2023.
Co-op Live is injecting £360m of private investment into Manchester. Located on the Etihad Campus, Co-op Live, will be the most sustainable and socially responsible venue in Europe. Co-op Live is a joint venture between Manchester City Football Club, Oak View Group and Harry Styles, containing 32 bars/restaurants, 28 suites and 12 premium lounges.
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Manchester and the North West.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events and this event will only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in organising and delivering Networking Events across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending:
- The delights from Gusto Italian serving fresh Food from their Restaurant Menu
- A Premium Beverage Menu with 2 Signature Cocktails, as well as a selection of Spirits, Beers, Guinness, Wines and Prosecco (and Soft Drinks) available throughout the evening from the fully stocked Bar all inclusive within your ticket.
- A VIP Tour by the Co Op Live Premium Experiences Team to showcase a world-class venue that will host international music, sport, charity and business events whilst creating over 4,000 new jobs in Manchester.
- Pure networking opportunities with like-minded Business Owners and Leaders from across Manchester and the North West.
- Entertainment provided by World Class Close-Up Magician, Jason Rea (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: @jasonreamagic)
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event and discounted Services from Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
- Create a Free Business Profile on our Mobile App to continue networking with other Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access NLN Members and Attendees of the event to better connect, communicate and build relationships with before and after the events.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers after the event. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
This event will be exclusive and we will also be monitoring the attendance by industry to promote a variety of networking opportunities and reduce the level of similar industry professionals attending which will be on a first come, first served basis.
This event is only open to Senior Business Leaders.
Location: Co Op Live HQ (Directions will be emailed with the confirmation of ticket.)
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 17th November 2021 | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…