- This event has passed.
NLN Event – Manchester | 24th November
24 November 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£20.00 – £35.00
Thursday 24th November 2022
£35.00 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking Event that creates community connections in Manchester and across the North West!
After being founded in Manchester, we are pleased to continue delivering our exclusive Social Networking style of event in Manchester!
As a Networking Organisation that operates across the UK, we have events in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and London with a few more cities planned to expand in to throughout 2022.
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Manchester and the North West.
Dress Code: Smart Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in organising and delivering Networking Events across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending the event:
- Delicious Food will be provided by the First Street Bar and Kitchen, part of the Gino D’Acampo Hotels and Leisure Team, within the Hotel with a bespoke Menu Range for the event and sample from their new Autumn Menu.
- A Welcome Drink of Prosecco, a Bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink, with a fully stocked Bar available throughout the evening. (We would welcome Guests to stay and socialise further after the event in the Bar from 8.30pm – 10.00pm if you wish.)
- Pure networking opportunities with like-minded Decision Makers Business Owners and Leaders from across Manchester and the North West.
- Our Guest Speaker for a 25 minute Value Update from Patrick Howley | Founder at So Let’s Talk, a Manchester based Business that provides education, events, training and activities on all aspects of mental, physical and financial health inside of the Hospitality Industry across the UK.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Meet with the Community from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you as part of the event and to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Location: First Street Bar and Kitchen – INNSiDE By Melia, 1 First St, Manchester, M15 4RP.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria will be able to join:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 23rd November 2022 | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…