- This event has passed.
NL Premium Social – Manchester | 23rd November
23 November 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£45.00
Wednesday 23rd November 2022
£45.00 + VAT
After the success of the Next Level Networking Events across the UK, we wanted to create Social Events that were available to all Business Professionals, with a twist of partnering with Hospitality Venues across the City. There are plenty of Networking Events out there but when you hit the middle of the week and need that boost, we are challenging you to socialise, build new friendships and meet with the best of Manchester and the North West’s Business Community.
This is a great opportunity to meet likeminded Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together in a relaxed environment to build relationships, all are welcome.
We are excited to be hosting this Limited Edition Premium Social with The Alchemist – Spinningfields in the heart of Manchester, with this unique experience only available until the end of November 2022 across certain Alchemist Venues in the UK.
Embark on a journey of Negroni exploration as you discover what this classic cocktail is all about. Be guided through it’s origin and conjure your own twist on a classic based on the senses.
Enjoy a classic serve on arrival, then be guided on a sensory experience including a personal tarot card reading, audible storytelling and painting on canvas. As traditionally a pre-dinner cocktail, enjoy a selection of delicious nibbles to heighten the tasting experience. Finally, make your own personalised flavour profile Negroni Cocktail and sip ’til your heart’s content.
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Premium Social in Manchester.
Dress Code: Smart Casual (Comfortable)
Business Professionals: Next Level Socials are open to all Roles and Sectors as these run separately to the Next Level Networking Events:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance. There will be no need for Business Cards, no Guest Speakers, no Sales Pitches and most importantly no Pressure.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd with The Alchemist – Spinningfields Team in Manchester.
As part of our event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Professionals from a wide range of Sectors.
- Meet with the Next Level Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- A Welcome Drink Classic Negroni Cocktail or a Soft Drink.
- A Sensory Masterclass Experience that celebrates the Negroni Cocktail and includes a Personalised Tarot Card Reading, Audible Story Telling and Painting on Canvas. Finally, make your own Negroni Cocktail after enjoying some Nibbles throughout the experience.
- A Selection of Food will be available from the Octopus Platter.
- An intimate and enjoyable experience with fellow Business Professionals across a wide range of Roles, Sectors and backgrounds.
- A fully stocked Bar with a great selection of Beers, Spirits, Cocktails and Non-Alcoholic drinks throughout the evening.
- We will plant 2 Trees per person, as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Unwind after work, celebrate Wednesday ‘Hump Day’ with some social interaction and relaxed conversation!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in an Exclusive LinkedIn Group. This will ensure you can connect with others in the Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Tuesday 22nd November | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845