- This event has passed.
NLN Virtual | With Craig Brookes, Co-Founder and Sales Director of Correct Choice Windows and Doors
26 March 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£15.00
Friday 26th March
Non-Members: £15 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking – Virtual Event that creates community connections across the UK!
There is a planned and structured Agenda for each event that will be emailed to Networkers once booked and 1 hour in advance of the call.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
Not an existing member? Join today via link below:
Existing Members book below using your Membership Number in the Coupon Code.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Manchester based, Host and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your Membership and by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Owners and Decision Makers.
- Meet with Members from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Create a Personal and Business Profile that is visible via our Mobile App to all Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access a dedicated App to better connect, communicate and refer on before and after the events.
- Upload Events, News and Testimonials direct for use by others.
- Personal Introduction to share more about you and how your business adds value with all Networkers on the event.
- There are Breakout Rooms to have 1-2-1 and Group Discussions throughout the event.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn and WhatsApp Groups as well as unlimited Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members after the event. This will ensure you can connect with all, not just those who attend this particular event.
Guest Speaker Bio:
Craig is the Co-Founder and Sales Director of Correct Choice Windows and Doors, the highest rated Double Glazing Business in Sheffield. Craig has been passionate, and vocal, about helping people, raising Mental Health Awareness and changing the perception of what he deems is a “broken Industry” that is Double Glazing.
His approach to creating a more transparent and trusted experience with his customers is exactly the reason he has grown a significant following and Personal Brand on LinkedIn over the past 12 months as he continues to share positive reinforcement throughout his own journey and challenges with Mental Health. He would say he’s more of a glass of whisky, rather than most people’s cup of tea… even if he is from Yorkshire. 😉
Topic: Perception of Professionalism
“What is Professional?” What does it mean in 2021? Looking into the effects of being reserved and unapologetically being yourself, times are changing and the perception is too! Are we being someone else’s idea of professional or are we truly being ourselves and demonstrating our own values and what makes us unique and authentic. We will be discussing the negatives and positives of this, to us as Business Owners and Leaders across the UK.