- This event has passed.
NLN Virtual – 16th April
April 16 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£15
Friday 16th April
Non-Members: £15 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking – Virtual Event that creates community connections across the UK!
There is a planned and structured Agenda for each event that will be emailed to Networkers once booked and 1 hour in advance of the call.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
Not an existing member? Join today via link below:
Existing Members book below using your Membership Number in the Coupon Code.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Manchester based, Host and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your Membership and by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Owners and Decision Makers.
- Meet with Members from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Create a Personal and Business Profile that is visible via our Mobile App to all Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access a dedicated App to better connect, communicate and refer on before and after the events.
- Upload Events, News and Testimonials direct for use by others.
- Personal Introduction to share more about you and how your business adds value with all Networkers on the event.
- There are Breakout Rooms to have 1-2-1 and Group Discussions throughout the event.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn and WhatsApp Groups as well as unlimited Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members after the event. This will ensure you can connect with all, not just those who attend this particular event.