- This event has passed.
NLN Event – Newcastle | 17th Feb
17 February 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£20.00
Thursday 17th February 2022
Non-Members: £20 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking Event that creates community connections in Newcastle and across the North East!
After being founded in Manchester, and successfully launched in Newcastle in July 2021, we are pleased to continue delivering our exclusive Social Networking style of event in Newcastle as our first event of 2022!
As a Networking Organisation that operates across the UK, we have events in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and London with a few more cities planned to expand in to throughout 2022.
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Newcastle and the North East.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in organising and delivering Networking Events across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending the event:
- Plenty of Food will be provided by the Crowne Plaza Team in the Hotel with a bespoke Menu Range for the event.
- A Welcome Drink of Prosecco, or a Soft Drink, with a fully stocked Gin Bar available throughout the evening.
- Pure networking opportunities with like minded Decision Makers Business Owners and Leaders from across Newcastle and the North East.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- A Guest Speaker for a 20 minute Value Update (To Be Announced)
- A Corporate Rate available exclusively through Next Level Consultancy for stays at the Crowne Plaza Newcastle – Stephenson Quarter Hotel that includes Breakfast and Parking. (Contact us for more info on this)
- Entertainment provided by World Class Close-Up Magician, Jason Rea (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: @jasonreamagic)
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event and support with Services from Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
- Complimentary Access to the next Virtual Event that’s available.
- Meet with the Community from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you as part of the event and to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Location: Crowne Plaza Newcastle – Stephenson Square, Hawthorn Square, Forth Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3SA.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria will be able to join:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 16th February 2021 | 6.00pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…