- This event has passed.
NLN Event – Newcastle
16 September 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£20.00
Thursday 16th September
Non-Members: £20 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking Event that creates community connec-tions in Newcastle and across the North East!
After being founded in Manchester, as well as launched in Edinburgh and London, we are pleased to bring this exclusive Social Networking style of event to Newcastle as our first event of 2021!
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Newcastle and the North East.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
Not an existing member? Join today via link below:
Existing Members are asked to book via the mobile app.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in organising and delivering Networking Events across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your Membership and or ticket by attending the event:
- Incredible Food provided by Gino D’Acampo Quayside within the Hotel
- A Welcome Drink of Gino’s Vino and Prosecco, or a Soft Drink, with a fully stocked Bar ran by Gino D’Acampo Quayside available throughout the evening.
- Pure networking opportunities with like minded Decision Makers Business Owners and Leaders from across Newcastle and the North East.
- A Guest Speaker for a 20 minute Value Update (To Be Announced)
- 20% Discount on stays at the INNSiDE By Meliá Newcastle Hotel via our Mobile App
- Partner Offers for Melia Rewards Loyalty Customers.
- Entertainment provided by World Class Close-Up Magician, Jason Rea (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: @jasonreamagic)
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event and discounted Services from Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
- Meet with Members from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Create a Free Business Profile that is visible via our Mobile App to all Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access NLN Members and Attendees of the event to better connect, communicate and refer on before and after the events.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn and WhatsApp Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members after the event. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Guest Speaker Bio:
Milly Bond | Director of Water at Telex UK
After moving to the North East from her native Cardiff, Milly’s love of property development from a young age led to a decade-long career in property, along with a side-line stint in an indie-rock band!
A move into Utilities in 2015 gave Milly the opportunity to put her natural consultative skills to good use, working closely with businesses to provide practical support and solutions to help them become more cost effective and efficient.
No stranger to adversity, Milly has faced various challenges in the last 15 years that have threatened both her ambitions and her health. Now a senior leader for business energy consultancy, Telex UK, Milly shares her experiences of overcoming difficulties out of her control; and how, by developing greater self-awareness, she has turned her often dogged, detrimental determination into resilience.
These events are not open to Marketing Agency/ Freelance Professionals in the Digital and Marketing Sector.
Location: INNSiDE By Meliá Newcastle, Bridge Court, Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3BE.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 15th September 2021 | 6.00pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…