- This event has passed.
NLN Event – Manchester
July 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm£20.00
Thursday 29th July
Non-Members: £20 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking Event that creates community connections in Manchester and across the North West!
After being founded in Manchester back in June 2019, as well as launched in Edinburgh, London and Newcastle next month, we are pleased to relaunch this exclusive Social Networking style of event in Manchester!
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Manchester and the North West.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
Not an existing Member? Join today via the link below:
Existing Members are to book via the Mobile App.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in organising and delivering Networking Events across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your Membership and or ticket by attending the event:
- Food will be provided throughout the evening
- A Welcome Drink from a selection of Beer, Wine, House Spirits or Prosecco (or a Soft Drink) with the option to carry on the evening in the Club House Bar available from 7.00pm – 9.30pm.
- Pure networking opportunities with like-minded Business Owners and Leaders from across Manchester and the North West.
- A 20 minute Value Update from our Guest Speaker, Holly Moore – Founder and CEO of Make Events, a live events and Brand Communications Agency
- Entertainment provided by World Class Close-Up Magician, Jason Rea (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: @jasonreamagic)
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event and discounted Services from Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
- Meet with Members from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Create a Free Business Profile on our Mobile App to continue networking with other Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access NLN Members and Attendees of the event to better connect, communicate and refer on before and after the events.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn and WhatsApp Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members after the event. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Guest Speaker Bio:
As the CEO of Make Events, Holly is responsible for the business strategy, vision and creative direction. Not only has she grown the business from scratch, but she has put together an incredibly talented team of event planning consultants and creative professionals. Holly loves finding out what makes a company or a brand tick, really getting under its skin and showcasing it in all its glory. Holly is also the Director of HM Events which services her exclusive personal clients and is developing her own brand, Anything is Possible.
We will also be monitoring the attendance by industry to promote a variety of networking opportunities and reduce the level of similar industry professionals attending which will be on a first come, first served basis.
These events are not open to Marketing Agency/ Freelance Professionals in the Digital and Marketing Sector.
Location: Bonded Warehouse, 18 Lower Byrom St, Manchester, M3 4AP
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 28th July 2020 | 6.00pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…