- This event has passed.
NLN Event – Manchester | 24th March
24 March 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£20.00
Thursday 24th March 2022
£20.00 + VAT
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Networking Event that creates community connections in Manchester and across the North West!
After being founded in Manchester, we are pleased to continue delivering our exclusive style of Social Networking event in Manchester City Centre this year!
As a Networking Organisation that operates across the UK, we have events in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and London with a few more cities planned to expand in to throughout 2022.
To better connect Business Owners and Leaders together, in a relaxed environment, and to build meaningful relationships that support business growth across Newcastle and the North East.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: Next Level Networking Events are exclusive and limited events that are only open to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in organising and delivering Networking Events across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included in your ticket by attending the event:
- Food will be provided by Cafe Football, the Hotels In House Restaurant.
- A Welcome Drink of Prosecco, a bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink, with a Bar available throughout the evening serving a range of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Pure networking opportunities with like minded Decision Makers Business Owners and Leaders from across Manchester and the North West.
- We plant 2 Trees per person as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Entertainment provided by World Class Close-Up Magician, Jason Rea (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: @jasonreamagic)
- Complimentary Access to the next Virtual Event that’s available.
- Meet with the Community from your local Region as well as across the UK.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event that will promote you as part of the event and to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups facilitating additional Personal Introductions to other Networkers. This will ensure you can connect with the wider Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Location: Hotel Football, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0SZ.
There will be Free Parking included and the nearest Metrolink Tram Stop, Wharfside, is a 2 minute walk from the Hotel.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to request to attend as only those that meet the above criteria will be able to join:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Wednesday 23rd March | 6.00pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…