- This event has passed.
NL Social – Newcastle
10 November 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£10.00 – £15.00
Wednesday 10th November
£15 + VAT
After the success of the Next Level Networking Events across the UK, we wanted to create Social Events that were available to all Business Professionals, with a twist of including a bit of healthy Competition. There are plenty of Networking Events out there but when you hit the middle of the week and need that boost, we are challenging you to socialise, build new friendships and compete with the best of Newcastle and the North East’s Business Community.
Our last Next Level Social was held at Point Blank Shooting – Newcastle and we had some great feedback.
We’re excited to be providing this is opportunity to bring Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together in a relaxed environment to build relationships and even as an option for some Corporate Entertainment for your Clients. We are excited to be hosting our next event at The Alchemist Bar and Restaurant – Newcastle.
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Social in Newcastle…
There are lots of great Networking Events out there but all work and no play just isn’t our philosophy.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Professionals: Next Level Socials are open to all Roles and Sectors as these run separately to the Next Level Networking Events:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance. There will be no need for Business Cards, no Guest Speakers, no Sales Pitches and most importantly no Pressure.
Please contact us should you have any questions:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our events are ticketed and you must purchase a ticket, in advance of the evening, via the Website in order to attend. Those who attend without booking, may be turned away subject to availability.
There are 15 limited tickets on sale now:
Registration Deadline: Tuesday 9th November 2021 | 5.30pm
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Owners and Professionals.
- Meet with the Next Level Networking Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- Create a Free Business Profile that is visible via our Mobile App to all Networkers and Members 24/7.
- Access a dedicated Mobile App to better connect and communicate on before and after the events.
- Awesome Food with a Welcome Drink and Cocktail
- A Mini Cocktail Masterclass, lasting 30 minutes, with fellow Business Professionals across a wide range of Roles, Sectors and backgrounds. If you would rather just drink them than make a Cocktail, that’s ok too!
- A Bar with a great selection of Beers, Spirits and Wines throughout the evening
- Unwind after work, celebrate Wednesday ‘Hump Day’ with some social interaction and enjoy some healthy competition!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in Exclusive LinkedIn Groups as well as unlimited Personal Introductions to other Networkers and Members of the Community after the event. This will ensure you can connect with all, not just those who attend this particular event.
- The Alchemist Bar and Restaurant – Newcastle
5 Grey's Quarter, Eldon Square,
Newcastle, NE1 7AP United Kingdom
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845
February 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm