- This event has passed.
NL Social – London | 19th October
19 October 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£35.00
Wednesday 19th October 2022
£35.00 + VAT
After the success of the Next Level Networking Events across the UK, we are pleased to also host Social Events that are available to all Business Professionals, with a twist of partnering with Hospitality Venues across the City. There are plenty of Networking Events out there but when you hit the middle of the week and need that boost, we are challenging you to socialise, build new friendships and meet with the best of London and the South’s Business Community.
After the success of our Next Level Summer Social – London, in the form of our Jubilee Boat Party, we are excited to be back in London with another exclusive event.
This is a great opportunity to meet likeminded Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together in a relaxed environment to build relationships and can even be used as Corporate Entertainment for your Clients too, all are welcome. We are excited to be hosting our next event in partnership with Immersive Gamebox with exclusive access to a New Game based on a Hit Netflix Series that’s due to be released…
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Social in London
There are lots of great Networking Events out there but all work and no play just isn’t our philosophy.
Next Level Socials are open to all Roles, Sectors, Ages… all are welcome!
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Professionals: Next Level Socials are open to all Roles and Sectors as these run separately to the Next Level Networking Events:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance. There will be no need for Business Cards, no Guest Speakers, no Sales Pitches and most importantly no Pressure.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd with the Immersive Gamebox Team.
As part of our event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Informal Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Professionals from a wide range of Sectors.
- Meet with the Next Level Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in the interactive experience that relies on Teamwork, Communication and the Passion to Win, for this exclusive Launch of the Squid Games!
- A Welcome Drink of Rum & Coke, Gin and Tonic or a Soft Drink.
- Plenty of Pizza provided by the famous Franco Manca Pizza Restaurant.
- A selection of Spirit & Mixers as well as Non-Alcoholic Drinks throughout the evening.
- Enjoy a unique immersive experience as you enter an interactive, digital room featuring projection mapping, touch screens motion tracking and surround sound as Teamwork is key to this adventure.
- We will plant 2 Trees per person, as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Unwind after work with some social interaction and relaxed conversation!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in an Exclusive LinkedIn Group. This will ensure you can connect with others in the Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Tuesday 18th October | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845
February 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm