- This event has passed.
NL Social – Birmingham Launch | 21st September
21 September 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm£25.00
Wednesday 21st September
£25.00 + VAT
After the success of the Next Level Networking Events across the UK, we wanted to create Social Events that were available to all Business Professionals, with a twist of partnering with Hospitality Venues across the City. There are plenty of Networking Events out there but when you hit the middle of the week and need that boost, we are challenging you to socialise, build new friendships and meet with the best of Birmingham and the Midland’s Business Community.
This is a great opportunity to meet likeminded Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together in a relaxed environment to build relationships and can even be used as Corporate Entertainment for your Clients too, all are welcome. We are excited to be launching our event as part of our latest Partnership with Gusto Italian across the UK.
We’re pleased to launch our Next Level Social in Birmingham.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Professionals: Next Level Socials are open to all Roles and Sectors as these run separately to the Next Level Networking Events:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance. There will be no need for Business Cards, no Guest Speakers, no Sales Pitches and most importantly no Pressure.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd with the Gusto Italian – Birmingham Team.
As part of our event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Professionals from a wide range of Sectors.
- Meet with the Next Level Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- A Welcome Drink of Prosecco, Bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink.
- Enjoy a Wine Tasting Experience with a Session sampling a range of White, Rose and Red Wines.
- Delicious Food will be provided from Gusto Italian’s Menu and will cater for Vegetarian Options too.
- A fully stocked Bar with a great selection of Beers, Spirits, Wines, Cocktails and Non-Alcoholic drinks throughout the evening.
- We will plant 2 Trees per person, as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Unwind after work, celebrate Wednesday ‘Hump Day’ with some social interaction and relaxed conversation!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in an Exclusive LinkedIn Group. This will ensure you can connect with others in the Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
- For those who register for the Gusto Gold Rewards on the event, you will redeem a £10 Bonus on your Account and Special Rewards on your Birthday when dining. In addition, you will be able to start enjoying 5% Cashback on every visit – redeemable anytime from all Gusto Italian Restaurants across the UK!
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Tuesday 20th September | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845
February 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm