- This event has passed.
Next Level Christmas Social – Manchester
14 December 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm£35.00 – £45.00
Wednesday 14th December 2022
£45.00 + VAT
After hosting the Next Level Networking and Social Events across the UK, we are delighted to announce the launch of 3 Special Christmas Events in Newcastle, Manchester and London this year.
We’re excited to be exclusively launching and be taking over The GILT Club at Hotel Gotham for an evening of festivities at this brand new space. GILT is an exclusive, underground, event space found deep inside the former vaults of 100 King Street. GILT is atmospherically reminiscent of the famous 1930s cabaret clubs and is an intimate venue where you can immerse yourself into a
secret world of speakeasy… Gatsby, Jazz, Big Band and Private Events.
Ideally situated on King Street in Manchester City Centre, we’re excited to host our Christmas Social event for all, especially those Business Owners and SME’s that don’t have Teams.
This is a great opportunity to meet likeminded Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together in a relaxed environment to build meaningful relationships and celebrate together in the festive spirit, all are welcome.
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Social in Manchester.
Dress Code: Dress to Impress (Red and Black Themed)
Business Professionals | Next Level Socials are:
- Open to All Roles and Sectors.
- Relaxed Social Events for Business Professionals to meet new people from different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships.
- Have No Guest Speakers, Business Pitches and No Pressure to talk about Business.
- Are ideal for Team/ Community Socials or Client Entertainment, so you don’t need to organise your own.
- Great to introduce Business Professionals that are new to Networking as well as those more experienced and want something less formal.
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Heads of Department and Senior Management
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Be Social – It’s great to meet new people and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance. There will be no need for Business Cards, no Guest Speakers, no Sales Pitches and most importantly no Pressure.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd with The Hotel Gotham Team.
As part of our event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Professionals from a wide range of Sectors.
- Meet with the Next Level Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- 2 Drinks including a Welcome Drink Prosecco, a Bottle of Beer or a Soft Drink followed by a Christmas Themed Cocktail, with a fully stocked Private Bar available throughout the evening.
- Delicious Food will be provided by the Hotel Gotham Team with delights from their Festive Menu. Don’t worry, there will be Pigs in Blankets!
- Live Entertainment provided by the talented Newcastle based Musician, Charlie Whyte who will be joining us in Manchester for the first time!
- We will plant 2 Trees per person, as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Unwind after work with some social interaction and relaxed conversation!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in an Exclusive LinkedIn Group. This will ensure you can connect with others in the Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events:
0161 726 5845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Tuesday 13th December | 5.30pm
We look forward to sharing a few drinks with you…
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845