- This event has passed.
Next Level Business Brunch – Manchester | 10th Feb
10 February 2023 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£20.00
Date: Friday 10th February 2023
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Non-Member: £20.00 + VAT
Do you enjoy Networking after commuting in to the city at 7am? Neither do we!
As a Networking Organisation that has prided ourselves on events in the evening, in a relaxed social environment, since we started back in June 2019… we’re ready to Breakfast Networking to the next level. Oh, it’s with Brunch though!
Next Level Networking UK is delighted to announce the launch of our new Business Brunch Events, initially in Manchester and London this year.
We’re excited to be hosting our first event at Dishoom – Manchester, and Dishoom – Canary Wharf in London this month.
Ideally situated on Bridge Street in Manchester City Centre, we’re excited to host our first Business Brunch enabling Business Professionals to come together in Hospitality Venues, in Manchester City Centre to proactively network, build relationships and work on referring Business to each other.
This is a great opportunity to meet likeminded Business Professionals, from all backgrounds and roles, together to build meaningful relationships and proactively refer Connections to each other, all are welcome.
Who is going?
We’re pleased to host our Next Level Business Brunch in Manchester.
Dress Code: Business Dress (Casual or Suits, whatever you wear to Work)
Business Professionals | Next Level Business Brunches are:
- Open to All Roles and Sectors.
- Are ideal for Business Professionals looking to meet new people from different backgrounds, build meaningful relationships and develop opportunities to work together.
- These are seated events, designed to best connect with your ideal Prospect Client or Referral Partner to proactively promote your Business.
- Are ideal for Business Owners and Sales and Marketing Professionals.
- Great for Business Professionals that are both new to Networking as well as those more experienced and want something with clear structure but in a modern way.
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Sole Traders and Freelance Professionals
- Sales, Marketing and HR Professionals
- Finance, Insurance and Legal Professionals
- Employees and Associates
Back to the City – It’s great to meet new people in person and you will have the opportunity to connect with those in attendance as well as be referred to their Connections. We’re passionate about encouraging Business Professionals back in to the city on the occasional Friday to support the your Mental Health, the Local Economy and the Hospitality Industry. We’ll also suggest locations where you will be able to work before and or after to get the most out of your day!
How will you benefit from participating?
As part of our event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Networking opportunities exclusively with like-minded Business Professionals from a wide range of Sectors.
- Meet with the Next Level Community from your local Region, as well as access across the UK.
- 1 x Breakfast Egg and Bacon Naan and Refillable House Chai or Filter Coffee as well as jugs of Orange Juice available.
- We will plant 2 Trees per person, as part of our ongoing Partnership with Play It Green and our Mission to be the UK’s most Sustainable Networking Organisation.
- Work together to proactively Refer at least 5 Connections to promote your Business!
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event to build your connections further.
- Inclusion in an Exclusive LinkedIn Group. This will ensure you can connect with others in the Next Level Community, not just those who attend this particular event.
Please contact us should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited and will be on sale on a first come, first served basis until the Registration Deadline on Thursday 9th Feb| 5.30pm
We look forward to welcoming you to the Next Level Business Brunch…
Danny Williams | Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
Hi, I am Danny Williams, Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy Limited and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd and I will be hosting this event. Please contact me should you have any questions or would like to enquire about Sponsorship for this or any of our events. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn in the meantime and I look forward to sharing a few drinks with you.
Dishoom – Manchester | 32 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT
Whether you’re looking to host a corporate event, intimate celebration, or lavish party in the heart of the city, our highly experienced Gotham cast will help you plan every detail and deliver an event to remember. With a selection of bespoke meeting packages, seasonal menus, and hand-crafted cocktails, Hotel Gotham is the ultimate venue for an event of any grandeur.
- Danny Williams
- 0161 726 5845