EHG Event – Product Innovation
November 23 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
Tuesday 23rd November
Invite Only: Free
We’re pleased to host our Launch Event for the Equipment Hire Group that focusses on Product Innovation and transitioning to an Electric Fleet that’s fit for purpose within the Plant and Access Hire Industries.
As Next Level Consultancy Limited is the UK’s Leading Consultancy that specialises in working with the Equipment Hire Industry across the UK, we are pleased to be hosted by JCB and explore the ETECH Range of Electric Machines as we bring Business Leaders within the Equipment Hire Community together for an event like no other.
Formal Agenda will be sent to those who have been invited or successfully register interest in the event.
Dress Code: Casual (Comfortable)
Business Owners and Business Leaders: This event is exclusive and by invitation only. It is only open to those within the Plant Hire or Access Equipment Hire Industries and to the following in your organisation:
- CEO’s and MD’s
- Director and Board Level Execs
- Heads of Department
- Depot and Service Managers
- Sales/ Account and Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
Not an existing Member? Join today via the link below:
Existing Members are to book via the Mobile App.
How will you benefit from participating?
Hosted by Danny Williams – Manchester based, Founder and Managing Director of Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd, we have strong experience in working with the Equipment Hire Industry across the UK.
As part of our exclusive event, you will have the following included by attending the event:
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits provided upon arrival to JCB World HQ.
- Some Networking opportunity with like minded Business Owners and Leaders within the Plant and Access Hire Industries from across the UK.
- An update from our Danny Williams on Transitioning to an Electric Fleet and Product Strategy.
- An update and Product Demonstration by the Teams at JCB on the new ETECH Electric Range and JCB Access.
- Incredible Food provided in the VIP Hospitality Suite with seasonal dishes created by Executive Head Chef, Alastair Rowe, using the organic produce sourced from JCB’s sister farm, ‘Daylesford Organic’.
- Inclusion in Social Media posts after the event and discounted Services from Next Level Consultancy and Next Level Marketing Agency Ltd.
- Inclusion in Photoshoot and some will have an opportunity to be featured in our Event Video.
- Opportunity to build Strategic Cross Hire Partnerships and more…
This event is exclusive to the Plant Hire and Access Hire Industry, those who attend must operate machines and it is not open to Cross Hire Companies or Suppliers in to these Sectors.
Location: JCB World HQ, Rocester, Staffordshire, ST14 5JP.
Please contact us should you have any questions. If you would like to request to attend, please book a ticket and we will confirm your place:
0161 726 5845 | email@example.com
Tickets are limited, will be on Invitation Preference and subject to availability.
Registration Deadline is on Monday 22nd November | 8.30am
If you are interested in Sponsoring this event, please contact us via the details above.